Is this your first time here?
Account Registration Information
- To be eligible for this course, the student must be enrolled in a classroom driver education course online, or the student must have permission from his/her Supervisor of Driver Education prior to registering for the program. The Supervisor will need to contact the 90-Minute Parent Teen Program granting permission.
- Complete the online application form on the next page.
- Pay $14 for the course.
- Complete this course within 48 hours.
- DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO COMPLETE IT! YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PROGRAM WITHIN 48 HOURS OF REGISTRATION.
Upon successful completion of the 90-minute parent/teen course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion (PDF) by e-mail. It is the student’s responsibility to forward a copy of the 90-Minute Parent Teen Certificate of Completion to the entity that provided classroom Driver Education. You must complete the 90 minute Parent/Teen program and submit the certificate of completion to your classroom teacher before they can issue your DEC-district 8 form verifying you have completed classroom requirements and are eligible for a behind-the-wheel program.
Online Learning is not for everyone. Parents and teens must:
- Make a personal commitment.
- Schedule at least 90 minutes of time.
- Be able to learn together online.
- Be computer literate.
- Have an e-mail address and Internet access.
Please read this section very carefully.
You must agree to the terms listed below. There are no refunds.
- I must read every page of the text, listen to every PowerPoint slide and watch every video. I understand that this is monitored and the final log will be reviewed prior to issuance of the certificate of Completion.
- I must complete every quiz, the final exam and the parent/teen contract.
- I must complete this course within a 48-hour period.
- I understand no refund will be issued if I skip any PowerPoint slide, do not watch the entire video, or fail to complete the parent/teen contract.
- I understand that if I violate any of the terms listed above I will not be eligible to retake the parent/teen program online.
As this 90-minute parent/teen component is part of the classroom driver education course, the accountability for the documentation of successful completion rests with the online course provider. Consequently, efforts will be made through communications with the online provider to provide the identity of the student and the parent and collect the parent/teen driving contract.
Click the "Create Account" button below to register for the site.
By checking the "I understand and agree" checkbox on the following registration form, you are agreeing that you have read and understand this site policy information. There is also a link to the file if you would like to read it again or save it for future reference.